|Company name||DDS, Inc.|
|Location||DDS bldg. 7F 3-6-41 Marunouchi, Naka-ku, Nagoya 460-0002 Japan|
|Capital||713 million yen (As of April 26, 2019)|
|Listed||Tokyo Stock Exchange, Mothers|
|a settling day||December 31|
|Board of Directors||
|Judicial Adviser||Lawyer Noriyuki Suzuki|
|Patent Adviser||Patent attorney Naotaka Ide
Patent attorney Hisashi Yamamoto
|Membership in Professional Organizations||
This division pursues the research, development, and sales of information technology-related products such as fingerprint authentication systems for PCs and cell phones using biometric authentication technology.
Fingerprint authentication unit products
- [UBF-neo] Ideal for desktop PCs. Supports hybrid fingerprint authentication.
- [UBF-Tri] Ideal for laptops. Supports hybrid fingerprint authentication.
- [UBF-hello] Dedicated design for Microsoft Surface. It supports hybrid fingerprint authentication and “Windows Hello”.
- [UBF-micro] A micro USB version designed for 2 in 1 tablets / notebooks. It supports hybrid fingerprint authentication and “Windows Hello”.
- [UBF-cube] 2 in 1 · Full-size USB version designed for thin notebook PCs and tablet PCs. It supports hybrid fingerprint authentication and “Windows Hello”.
- [UBF-Pocket] Bluetooth connected fingerprint authentication device designed for small tablet PCs. Available in EVE MA.
- [EVE FA] Two-factor Authentication Platform
- [EVE FA Standalone Edition] Two-factor Authentication Solution
- [EVE MA] Multifactor Authentication Platform
- [Themis] Universal Authentication Platform
- [Matatama Platform] Cloud Identity Authentication Solution
- [Matatama Service] Cloud Identity Authentication Service
- [Dokodemo Personal Identification] Solution for online face-to-face personal identification
R&D / Customized development business
The development division has a customized development system covering a wide range of technologies and product fields, from advanced technology development commissioned by businesses, universities, or research institutions or joint research with them, to planning through development of end-user products.